PDS seeks a team-oriented and customer-focused individual. The SNE will work with the Director of Technical Services to plan, implement, manage, support and maintain all aspects of the school's network and server infrastructure. S/he will also act as the school's information security officer.
Qualifications/experience include but not limited to:
- Experience in design and administration in a complex, high availability network environment; preferably on Mac OSX and Windows platforms supporting Windows, Mac OS and iOS devices.
- Successful experience managing complex projects
- A desire to innovate and to be a leader
- Knowledge of network security and privacy considerations - possess or be eager to obtain a relevant security certification
- Superior time management, organization and prioritization skills
- Experience with virtualization preferred
- Excellent troubleshooting skills
- Willingness to take on diverse tasks and responsibilities wherever needed
- Ability to work successfully with IT teammates, internal clients (technical and non-technical), and vendors
Bachelor's degree in computer engineering, information technology or a related field and/or relevant professional certifications (Network+, CCNA, CCNP, CCIE, MCSE, etc.) strongly preferred.
Candidates should forward their cover letter, resume and three references to Marybeth Roach, Director of Human Resources, at firstname.lastname@example.org